- That the 1st full week of our fall schedule with school and soccer went so well. It was busy, but went pretty smoothly. Win!
- That soccer program that Eva's enrolled in has been revamped and is very much improved from last fall. The coaches went through training this time on how to deal with the little kids, and it shows. She has a new coach who is fantastic with the kids. Eva had a blast this week and so did the other kids in her class. I predict that this session will be much better than the last one.
- That my grandmother will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow. She's still struggling and not yet where everyone thought she would be in her recovery at this point. If you're the praying kind, she could use a few.
- That I've made some very dear friends at the gym. This isn't a recent development, but it's most definitely worth mentioning. Each is unique, genuine, and supportive. I got to see each of them today- one for coffee, and the second at a class that was being taught by the third! Surrounding yourself with good people will make for a good day- and a good life.
- That tomorrow I will be attending the Ebensburg Potato Festival. It's become a tradition for me and my sister. Pierogies and funnel cake. Need I say more? (And yes, I realize that funnel cake is not potato-related, but if there's funnel cake, I'm eating it.) I've been extra good with my diet this week in preparation. Cannot wait.
- That the weather forecast for tomorrow is better than it was for last year's events. It should be a much more enjoyable time than we had last year in this.