So, without further ado, here is my list of the things I'm grateful for at the moment:
- That my husband had a successful business trip and returned to us safe and sound.
- That we had no major catastrophes while he was away.
- That through the wonder of savasana, the terrible, nausea-inducing headache that I had going into my Body Flow class was gone by the time that I left.
- That my grandmother had a couple of good days in a row this week after turning 94 on Monday.
- That I have a comfy spot on the couch to veg out tonight while the cat clings to me as if he hasn't seen me in a month.
He was so starved for cuddle time that he opted to snuggle up with one of the dog's toys. Yes, Smokey, I got the message.