Things I'm grateful for this week:
- The the saga of the medical records transfer has come to an end. I think. After being told that they were faxed this morning (they weren't) and dealing with more run around, I showed up in person, took my records, and hand-delivered them to the new doctor a la carrier pigeon. Maybe now the process will move forward.
- That all I had to have done at the dentist's office Thursday morning was have a filling replaced. You're thinking that I'm crazy because I'm grateful that such a thing was on my agenda, at 7:00 in the morning no less. The thing is that my hygienist last week was predicting that I'd need a crown, possibly 2. Just one filling replacement? I'll take my wins where ever I can find them.
- My grandmother seems to finally be stable and getting stronger. Yay!
- I know I mention this one all the time, but Body Flow. Savasana. I needed that. A lot.
- A good day with Eva today, even though I dragged her all over the place with me. I know that between playing at the gym and attending a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, she was exhausted. She was still well behaved, mannerly, and sweet. We had fun together despite things being rather overwhelming at times.
- A normal Friday night. While at the grocery store this evening, Eva asked me what we were going to do when we got home. "Eat dinner, sit on the couch, and watch TV.", I told her. It's been so long since we got to do that on a Friday night. "What are we going to watch on TV?", she asked. I told her that I didn't know. "Hockey!", she responded. Yes. That's my girl.
- Vitamin water and ester-C. The husband is sick and it looks like I'm following suit. I'm doing my best to cut it off at the pass. I have a Penn State football game to go to tomorrow! Must. Be. Well!
On the phone with her grandparents. Please excuse the mess.