- That, as mentioned previously, life is returning to normal. We can go back to our schedules and our normal diet and have time to sit if we need it. Workouts have been resumed. Healthy eating has been resumed. There's still that certain baseline level of chaos, but it's much less so than before. I'll take it.
- Everyone in my family, sniffles aside, has a clean bill of health. It's been....what? A year or so since that happened? My grandmother seems to be stable at the moment and my dad has gotten the all-clear. Thank God.
- For friends who (gently) push me past where I think my limits are. I would have never, EVER guessed that I'd get into running. AT ALL. Thanks to peer pressure, I tried it out and have stuck with it. Thanks to more peer pressure, I'm setting goals for longer distances. There's also that thing where I'd like to get faster too. Oh, and I'm also doing a Warrior Dash in May. Crazy.
- For a daughter who is as smart as she is sweet. During a recent parent-teacher phone conference, I found out that Eva is ahead of the benchmark for letter recognition for kids entering Kindergarten. (She's in her 1st year of preschool.) She listens well in school and gets along with the other kids. Rock on, kiddo!
- For a husband and a best friend who both put up with me during the playoffs. Last week I was a little bit....high-strung. Just a tad. This week hasn't been as bad, but I'm sure I'm still annoying my poor husband. Thanks guys! And GO STEELERS!
So proud of the tower she built with her alphabet books.